Arkay Version of Alcohol-Free Gin Flavoured Drink
- NO ALCOHOL, NO LIMITS – Captures the flavor, aroma, and bite of gin, without alcohol, calories or carbs so you can “have another” any time
- DON’T REINVENT THE RECIPE – Swap one-to-one with traditional gin for easy alcohol-free mocktails or low-ABV cocktails, mix up a virgin gin and tonic or shake with ice for a non-alcoholic martini
- CLEAN AND HEALTHY – An all-natural alcohol alternative that’s 100% spirit free, with no allergens, no GMO ingredients, gluten-free and zero calories, perfect for athletes and runners, parents and parents-to-be, designated drivers, the sober and #sobercurious.
- BY DRINKERS, FOR DRINKERS – Add to your bar kit for simple no- and low-alcohol drinks, perfect for when you’re driving, training, dieting, parenting, staying out late or getting up early – great for dry January and sober October, too
- ALL-BOTANICALS – Made from spices and distilled essences like juniper, angelica root, lemongrass and pine for a fresh, clean taste when mixed with tonic water, sparkling waters, sodas or juices
0% – Alcohol
0% – Calories
0% – Sugar
0% – Carb
When it comes to enjoying ArKay Flavored Gin, the possibilities are endless and have yet to be fully explored. It is a valuable asset to any bar as a straight sipper and a cocktail mixer.
ARKAY GIN FRESH
1 oz. ArKay Alcohol Free Mojito flavored drink
1½ oz. ArKay Alcohol Free Gin flavored drink
Muddle 3 Lemon slices / 2 Strawberries
1 Splash Soda
½ oz. Simple Syrup
Garnish mint, apple slices
ArKay Gin Alcohol-Free Beverage
The ArKay version of Gin is not a Gin and does not contain any distilled products. Our master mixologist creates Gin flavors by mixing Gin aromas with other flavors and our W.A.R.M. molecule. All flavors combine with the W.A.R.M. molecule emulate the flavors, aroma and sensation of Gin. (Production of our Gin flavored drink is not in the UK)
General Production Description
The ArKay W.A.RM. Molecule is the alcohol replacement that warms and burns like a real liquor. When tasting and in contact with the tongue, the W.A.R.M. molecule sends stimuli to the brain with a warm burn, and taste, which makes consumers believe they are drinking alcohol.